Georgia United Credit Union is a banking firm offering auto, mortgage, checking account, and credit card services. Bookmark our official page at NavyFederal for further insights on Georgia United Credit Union. Georgia United Credit Union helps students and graduates achieve their goals while managing their debt with student lending products. So we from NavyFederal are here to guide on the all the facilities provided by Georgia United Credit Union. Get all the particulars about Georgia United Credit Union from the below sections of this www.navyfederal.cc article.
Georgia United Credit Union
Georgia United Credit Union, a full-service financial institution, provides financial products and services to its members. It offers a variety of financial products and services that include savings accounts, checking accounts, certificate of deposit, and young members programs; online and mobile banking, bill pay, E-statements, and transfer services; and VISA gift cards, wire transfers (domestic and international), notary services, medallion signature guarantees, safe deposit boxes, cashier’s checks, Visa cash advances, coin counters, and night depository boxes.
The company also provides investment and retirement planning, and legal services. Georgia United Credit Union was formerly known as Georgia Federal Credit Union and changed its name to Georgia United Credit Union in 2010. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Duluth, Georgia with branch locations in Atlanta, Tucker, and Clarkston. Georgia United Credit Union offers a wide variety of products and services with highly competitive rates and low fees.
Georgia United Credit Union strives to ensure the financial needs of each of our members is met with trust, integrity, gratitude, empathy and respect. No matter their financial goals, Georgia United team members are committed to helping other members work toward achieving their goals. At Georgia United Credit Union, there are plenty of options when it comes to where they do their banking and are honored to help members get what they want out of life.
Georgia United Credit Union – Online Banking
When branch hours do not work with your busy lifestyle, visit the Georgia United Credit Union Online Banking anytime. It is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So whether you are nearby or miles apart, you can manage your entire financial relationship anywhere you are. Georgia United Credit Union – Online Banking, a branch that is within your reach.
Convenient Features of Georgia United Credit Union
- All of Your Accounts in One Place
• Manage and view your accounts and any accounts that you are legally joint on in one place.
• View your complete financial picture by linking all of your accounts – including those with other financial institutions
- Transfer & Payment Options
• Transfer funds between your Georgia United accounts or accounts you have with other financial institutions.
• Receive and manage bills with Bill Pay.
• Pay anyone using just their email address or mobile phone number with P2P Pay.
• Send money instantly to other Georgia United members.
• Deposit checks using the Mobile App.
- Card Management
• Set a temporary freeze on your cards.
• Request a 24 hour limit increase on your VISA® Debit Card.
• Disable your lost/stolen card.
- Customize Your Experience
• On the Home page, move and organize accounts to your liking.
• Group accounts and create nicknames.
• Customize your background with unique themes.
Other Self Service Options
• Update your contact information.
• Reorder checks and stop payments.
• Enroll and view E-Statements.
• Set up account alerts.
• Connect with Quicken, Quickbooks and Mint.
For More Info on Georgia United Credit Union Click Here.