Navy Federal Credit Union is a US credit union headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Navy Federal Credit Union is the largest natural member (or retail) credit union in the United States, both in asset size and in membership. As of January 2018, Navy Federal had over $90 billion USD in assets, and 7.5 million members. Get all the info on Navy Federal Credit Union from the below sections of this www.navyfederal.cc article.
Navy Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is a cash back credit card with no annual fee and a relatively low APR. It earns unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, just like popular competitors such as Chase Freedom Unlimited and Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. Unfortunately, unlike those competing cards, Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is not available to the general public.
To get Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card you need to be an active duty, honorably discharged, or retired member of the United States Armed Forces; a civilian Department of Defense employee; or an immediate family relation (such as a spouse or child) of a member of those two groups. If you have not joined the military and are not sure about doing so in the future, you need to look for another cash back credit card.
Key Features of Navy Federal Credit Union Credit Card
- Sign-up Bonus – When you spend at least $500 in qualifying purchases within the first 3 months your account is open, you get $100 bonus cash. That is a 20% return on your first $500 spent.
- Earning Cash Back Rewards – Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card earns unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There are no caps or restrictions on how much you can earn, and cash back never expires.
- Redeeming Cash Back Rewards – You can redeem your accumulated cash back in any amount for deposits to your Navy Federal Credit Union checking, savings, or money market account, or for statement credits against your account balance.
- Important Fees – This card has no annual fee, foreign transaction fee, or balance transfer fee. Most cash advance methods carry no fee either, though there’s a $0.50 charge per cash advance at domestic non-NFCU ATMs and a $1 charge per cash advance at international non-NFCU ATMs. Late and returned payments cost up to $20.
- Visa Signature Benefits – If you have very good or excellent credit and adequate income, you may qualify for a Visa Signature card. Visa Signature products carry credit limits of $5,000 or higher along with an attractive lineup of fringe benefits, including automatic fraud monitoring with real-time notifications and complimentary loss and damage coverage on rental cars charged in full to your card.
- Visa Merchant Discounts – Your card also comes with some valuable discounts on purchases at Visa partner merchants, including travel vendors such as Gray Line Tours and Madame Tussaud’s, cultural institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, and popular apparel vendors such as UGG and Calvin Klein.
- Credit Required – This card requires good to excellent credit. Any noteworthy blemishes in your credit history are likely to harm your chances of qualifying.
Advantages of Navy Federal Credit Union Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Virtually No Additional Fees
- Attractive Cash Back Rewards Rate
- Excellent Fringe Benefits
For More Info on Navy Federal Credit Union Click Here.